The BD-11 Valor Fitness Hard Power rack is the perfect unit for the HARD CORE POWER LIFTER. Built using 2.5 x 2.5 12 gauge steel frame, the BD-11 offers multiple options.
1. Squat Rack: Rated for 650 lbs of weight. The BD-11 has 2 solid steel safety chrome bars for added support. 4 bars supports are supplied for a variety of bar adjustment heights. Recommendation is to perform the squats and bench press inside the cage for added safety measures.
2. Pull up station: Allows user to focus on pulling muscle workout and not just the pushing motion found in bench press.
3. Add a variety of utility benches, like the Valor DG-1 stationary bench, and you can now focus on military presses.
4. Solid steel weld plate in lower rear of frame adds extra support to the over-all frame structure.
**See PDF icon on top right of page for product comparison between BD-11 and BD-7**
Features / Benefits
Main Frame: 2.36"(60mm) x 2.36"(60mm) x .08"(2mm)
Assembled dimensions L 46 x W 48 x H 87
4 Solid-Steel Chrome, adjustable weight bar supports.
2 Solid-Steel Squat Safety bars
17 variable-positions for bar supports ranging in height from 18 to 68
Solid Steel Chrome pull up bar with knurled grips
Lat Pull Sold Separately Lat Pull for BD-11 (BD-11L)
UPC: 844192000956(box 1) / 844192000963(box 2)
Recommended Max Weight
Load - 650lbs
Carton 1 size/weight: 86" x 15" x 7" / 97 lbs
Carton 2 size/weight: 49" x 15" x 8" / 66 lbs
3 Year Frame
2 Year Pad
2 Year Cable
1 Year Popper Pin
|Quantity in stock
81 item(s) available
On Orders Shipped within the Contiguous United States
• Ships Within 48 Hours
• Shipping via UPS, FedEx or Common Carrier
• Remember NO sales tax exempt in CA, FL, TX and NJ
• Track your Order Online via Email
• Call for Hawaii / Alaska Orders